Covid-19 Safety Info
The safety & health of our players, officials & the general public, is our number one priority. Therefore we’ll monitor information from government & health officials, & have ongoing dialogue with management from the venues we use. We’ll act as required on any new information. See below for our Covid Safe Management Plan
To assist us, teams will need to:
- Make sure all players are registered using the online player registration form for their league (NO fees apply for player registration).
- Comply with requirements of our Covid Safe Management Plan (see below)
What would happen if there was a significant increase in cases in Queensland?
- We would follow all directions from government and also from venue management.
- If required we would shut down the season until able to resume playing.
- Hopefully all teams could wait and complete the season, but if your team was unable to, we would arrange a pro-rata refund for any games you hadn’t played.
Wherever possible, we look forward to providing you with safe and enjoyable sporting activities. Contact 0407 154 842 if you’d like more info.