Covid-19 Safety Policy
The safety and health of our players and officials the number one priority. We are monitoring all government and medical advice regarding safety after lockdown ends, and we will adjust our policies accordingly. Our draft policy is as follows:
- Players must register to play
- Players to arrive at the correct time (5 – 10 minutes before designated playing time)
- All players waiting to play must wait in the allocated area until called into the playing area.
- Players to exit playing area & surrounding building promptly, on completion of game.
- Only players & officials in playing area. Spectators (max 2 per team) must watch from designated viewing area, & maintain Covid-safe practices.
- All players will be required to use our hand sanitizer before entering the playing area (regardless if you have washed your hands already)
- Referees will use hand sanitizer in between every game and every half.
- Balls, chairs, tables and other surfaces will be wiped with disinfectant throughout the evening.
- You must not attend the games if in the last 14 days you have: (1) Been diagnosed with Covid-19 (2) Had contact with a person diagnosed with Covid-19 (3) Had any flu-like symptoms.
We look forward to providing you with a safe and enjoyable season. Contact 0407 154 842 if you’d like more info.