Futsal Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS (You agree to these conditions when you enter your team)
- Players participate at own risk.
- Players must comply with rules, procedures & Code of Conduct.
- Must comply with Covid-safe requirements
- Scoreline Sports reserves the right to vary game dates to complete games.
- Uniform & equipment regulations: Non-marking sports shoes, long football socks, approved shinguards, matching shirts
- Participation conditional on team fee payment. Failure to pay by due date may result in forfeiture of matches or exclusion from remainder of season.
- ALL players must agree to the player agreement (below)
- I warrant that I am in a state of health and fitness to the levels required to compete in this sporting competition, and have no reason to expect any medical complications arising from my participation.
- In case of injury, accident or illness, I authorise representatives of Scoreline Sports to obtain medical assistance for me, and I agree to pay any costs incurred as a result.
- I hereby grant Scoreline Sports the right to use any picture or likeness of me recorded during the competition, for promotional purposes.
- I agree that I will play in a fair and sporting manner, and abide by rules of play, venue regulations, Scoreline Sports Code of Conduct and directions given by match officials.
- I acknowledge that if I breach section 4, Scoreline Sports reserves the right to take any action they deem appropriate, which may include my expulsion from the competition (Fees not refundable) .
- I understand and agree that I play at my own risk.