Player accident insurance is included for registered players in our regular South Bank Netball & South Bank Futsal competitions.
- You must report the incident when it happens. Notify an official at the venue, and follow up with an email to Scoreline Sports. Claims for incidents that have not been reported may not be processed.
- Make sure you see a doctor as soon as possible. You must have seen a doctor in order to make a claim.
- Your claim must be lodged with the insurer within 30 days of the incident, or it cannot be processed. Lodge your claim asap; don’t wait for receipts as these can be sent later.
- To make a claim, contact Scoreline Sports for a claim form.
Below is a guide to medical expenses coverable under our insurance . Please note this is a guide only. For detailed and accurate information you need to contact the insurer.
- Pays up to 85% of any claimable Non-Medicare medical expenses, with a limit of $1500 per incident.
- If you have private health cover, you need to claim on that first. Any claims payable under this accident cover will be based on the amount not covered by private health.
- Items covered by Medicare (even partially) are not claimable under this cover; this is a requirement under Australian law.
- A $50 excess applies if you have no private health cover
|Examples of Non-Medicare expenses (claimable)||Examples of Medicare expenses (not claimable)|
• Private Hospital Accommodation
• Surgeon’s assistant
• Public Hospitals