South Bank Futsal
Futsal is the world’s favourite form of small-team Soccer. Five-a-side (plus subs), everyone gets involved, and easy to organise a team. Get your team together and be part of the indoor Football action!
Scoreline Sports has Futsal competitions right next to Brisbane’s South Bank. New seasons start September 2018! See more details on this page about:
- Our Leagues
- Entering a team
- Or CONTACT US for more info, or call 0407 154 842
- 5-a-side plus subs (good squad size is 7 or 8, but you can have up to 12)
- Social or Corporate teams
- Game times (pm) 6:00, 6:40, 7:20, 8:00, 8:40, 9:20
- Mixed or Mens competitions. (Mixed rules are max 3 males out of the 5 on court)
- Venues: South Bank TAFE (Mon/Tue), Somerville House (Thurs)
- Cost: Standard 12 week season $1050 per team, all inclusive.
- Friendly, well organised comps.
- Our Player code of Conduct ensures that everyone has the chance to enjoy the comp
- We play rules similar to FIFA Futsal Laws. You can see our Rules Summary here.
ENTERING A TEAM:
- How do we enter? Submit Entry Form & initial payment.
- How much for a team? 12 week season, $1050 per team (all inclusive – no other fees)
- Can we pay in stages? $300 minimum initial payment with entry. Balance by 3rd week of games.
- What if I don’t have a team? If you’re looking for a team, contact us & we’ll help get you into one!
To play in our comp you need:
- Uniform shirts (identical shirts required, numbers optional)
- Shin guards
- Long football socks covering shin guards
- Sports shoes with non-marking soles (Futsal shoes are preferred)